View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2024, 07:20 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default A Shock of Silver

Silverrose.
Another name she was not familiar with, but swears she must have met in passing. Their ages would have suggested co-habitation as apprentices, but she found herself unable to remember anything about the cat this name was attached to. Had she been Hailpaw at one point?
Maybe, but she could also be mistaking her for someone who looked similar.
Hailpaw, hadn't Shockholly worked with her father at one point? Quicksilver, yes?
When Coldamber had left for ThunderClan briefly?
But she could not be sure of any of the details, for she had never known Hailpaw or Quicksilver or Silverrose.
This one was harder for her.
She didn't know much about this cat, so it was going to be hard to look for just her, to open a path for only her to join this dream.
But that was okay, if she failed, she could try again, and would know at least one connection to ignore when searching.

Besides, it was hardly the first time she'd done this. She chances of success should be higher, even with less information to focus on and hone in on what she was looking for.
Shockholly hummed as they closed their eyes, searching among WindClan. Warriors den.... But which nest.
She felt around, poking at the energy each body gave off, and moving on when she did not believe it to be who she was looking for. Eventually, she thought she'd found Silverrose. Keeping the spot in mind, the starry warrior kept picking through, and tried to find something stronger to connect to. But that was the strongest connection, the thing her mind felt was the closest match to what she wanted, and so she trusted this feeling.
She reached out, grabbed that string and beckoned the cat attached to come to her.

[ @Estelle ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.