View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2023, 11:12 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default squirrelpaw's training [p]

SQUIRRELPAW - [ female + she/her ]
(no purrks)

quite frankly, squirrelpaw is terrified. it's not uncommon for her to be, she often finds reasons to be scared. it's a struggle. she can admit that it was definitely not as bad as a kit, but now that she's an apprentice, it's tenfold. she's growing up, she has a mentor. which means some horrible, dreadful things... training. not that training in itself is bad, but it's what comes with it. learning how to fight - the thought makes her stomach flip and flop, ears lowering. she feels exhausted just thinking about it, paws quivering. another thing she dreads is actually meeting her mentor, a tom named rattail. she's never talked to him, not that she talks to anyone really, but still - the small molly is scared.

it's a cold morning, the russet feline's fur fluffing when a slight breeze blows by. she sits in the mouth of the den for a solid minute or two, trying to calm herself down before she unwillingly steps out into the cold. a layer of snow covers the camp ground, which is a beautiful sight, but not so beautiful to feel. her paw pads freeze, mouth drawn into a cringe as she hurries towards the warrior's den. luckily, since it's so early, there's not many cats out. she can't help but feel thankful for the cold. ohhh...okay..okay squirrelpaw..you got this...starclan, please don't let me embarrass myself.., she thinks.

crouching down, squirrelpaw very slowly pokes her head into the warrior's den - just for a split second, then she jumps back. oh stars, there's a lot more cats in there than she thought. she gulps, feeling that familiar pit in her stomach. she can already feel her eyes burning with tears that want to fall. oh, why do I have to be an apprentice! why, starclan! this is horrible.. she lets out a sigh, that really sounds like a death rattle of sorts. heart thumping against her chest, the fluffy molly peaks in a second time, trying to spot rattail.

// @Kuwu, I figured it would just be easier to make a thread where we can do all of her training!

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days