View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2024, 02:51 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Fallenpeak relations & interaction finder >:3

Hi everyone, this is a finder for my Riverclan warrior Fallenpeak! :3

Fallenpeak has a rougher exterior, covering up her sensitive nature with sarcasm and her sharp sense of humor. Even though she can be a bit fierce, she is actually very easily flustered, often leading to her taking a strong interest in the ground. Under her mask of harsh words she is empathetic and caring (however much she may deny it), and if some cat she loves were to do something stupid, she would probably go on this long rant ending in her beating them up for it.

As for her appearance: Fallenpeak is a fluffy rosy brown and white tortoiseshell she-cat with yellowish amber eyes and a soft face. She doesn't much like her face, she insists it makes her seem like she's still a kit or something like that (her complaints about it are often different every time).

Sooo, I need some relations for her! ~

Friends- (0/5)~ Her only close friends, may be a bit picky! (RC)

Parents- (0/2)~ Preferably AMAB, don't have to be together now, may be picky!

Siblings- (2/5)~ Any gender, should be 24-29 moons old. (Blossomleaf- @LuvWarriorCats247 ) (Leafflutter- @paris )

Acquaintances- (1/infinite)~ No specific requirements, could be cats she mildly likes to cats she's mildly annoyed by, just cats she knows! (Mistshine- @Quacky)

Enemies- (0/2)~ Could just be really annoying cats or a complete jerk. (RC)

Former mentor- (0/1)~ Maybe they're still pretty close, or not! (RC)

Anyway, here's the form!

Name-
Age-
Clan-
Wanted role-
Detailed physical desc.-
Personality-
Relationship with Fallenpeak-
Other-
Mention- @Streamtail

Oh yeah! I'm also looking for some interactions with her, here's the form for that!

Name-
Age-
Clan-
Wanted interaction-
Detailed physical desc.-
Personality-
Mention- @Streamtail

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; May 1st, 2024 at 02:37 PM.