Old June 1st, 2023, 11:53 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

PATROLS ARE DUE JUNE 12th BY 11:59 PM EST
If you need an extension, let me know before the deadline
If you need to be replaced, let me know within two (2) days
Hunting patrols, have your character place their catch on the fresh-kill pile before reporting, or your character will be punished

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy made his way below the Galewood to send out patrols. It still felt weird, being in this new place, but he would get used to eventually. They all would. "Alright everyone, listen up for your name as I assign patrols!"

[Optional Prompt: The breeze whirls the ash and you can see sprouts of new growth!]
"Cliffjumper [ @Octavia! ], lead the patrol to the ThunderClan Border. Take Rabbiteye [ @~LeafRabbit~ ] and Leopardpaw [ @absles ] with you."

[Optional Prompt: The closer to the border you get, the more you notice bugs buzzing about. It seems like new-leaf is in full swing!]
"Ashclaw [ @Queen_Coral ], take Pignut [ @Ravensong ], Firepaw [ @Darkclaws ], and Milkpaw [ @Wingnettle ] to mark the ShadowClan Border."

[Required Prompt: Start war!]
"I'll lead the patrol to the RiverClan Border. Wheattail [ @|~SkzStayForever~| ], Peachfrost [ @Poprock ] and Cardinalpaw [ @carmen ], you three will accompany me."

[Optional Prompt: The sun is out and you're starting to feel the new-leaf heat! With nowhere to shelter, you start to become fatigued]
"Leechscar [ @Undertaker ], hunt in the territory with Crowflutter [ @perseus. ] and Moorpaw [ @Abyssopelagic ]." Fallownose figured that sending three bigger hunting patrols to the known landmarks was better than having them explore new territory before Twilightstar had the chance to announce where the markers were.

[Optional Prompt: Buzzards circle overhead. Do you try to find what they're circling or leave them be?]
"Mousefern [ @Omari ], take Dapplebreeze [ @Alchemist Kitsune ] and Goldenpaw [ @ameko ] hunting at Windy Hills."

[Optional Prompt: You find a rabbit, but it seems sick! Do you try to catch it or do you leave it alone?]
"Dreamlight [ @Moonraven ], lead a hunting patrol to the Sky Glade. Moonwhisker [ @Pangoligon ] and Slatepaw [ @SuspiciousMindz ] will accompany you."

With his orders given, Fallownose waited for the members he had called to join him for the patrol to the RiverClan border.

Last edited by Ian; June 4th, 2023 at 05:40 PM.