View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2024, 03:35 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 7 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] | Heightened Perception [smell] |

Wait- they were actually hiding in camp?? Well, dens were off the table, and so were those rocks. Where to hide, where to hide? She looked around the clearing, it felt strangely stressful, that there was a count-down, drawing closer to its end second by second, and if she didn't hide in time, she'd be out. As her eyes locked onto a spot, she bolted over without another thought, she wasn't sure it was the best of hiding spots. It was actually pretty bad, she now noticed. Welp, no going back now. She crouched behind the small stream that dropped down into camp from the territory above. There was a good amount of shrubs and ferns here, so she could use that too. She shook out her paw, as water splashed down on it quietly. She wasn't a big fan of water, and she wasn't a big fan of this hiding spot either.

[dice 1: 6
50 word re-roll: 7
Now it says every 50 words you type, so I'm not sure if i should re-roll again ;-; If I'm not meant to, then Willow gets found!
Unsure-Bout-It 50 word re-roll: 12]

Currently sick (*wheeze of feel like death*), so replies might be a bit slow!