Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Wrenpaw
~<>~
42/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Catches held fast in her maw, Wrenpaw leads the charge back into RiverClan's camp, tail held high and rather proud of herself. She'd successfully hunted something! Two things, actually, even with a sort of... lackluster lesson. Ok, well, no lesson, just a demonstration, but she'd made the most of it, and that was more than enough. Spotting the Lionheart who had assigned the patrols, Wren makes a beeline for Dusklion, ignoring the irritated twitch of her whiskers at the thought of reporting to the other cat.

"Dusklion," she says, getting right to the point and taking careful attention to not give even the slightest hint of respect in her words and tone of voice. "I've finished the hunting patrol, but I took Frostmelt with me instead as Ponddrop couldn't be bothered to do more than show up after being assigned." Her tail swishes furiously behind her for a moment, but she regains her control a second later. "Nothing else really happened. I caught a mouse and a vole, Frostmelt caught a few more things. That's all." Without waiting to be dismissed, Wrenpaw picks up the prey she caught and goes to drop it with the others on the fresh-kill pile.

[ @taillow // @Epiales ]

Last edited by Neptune.; April 20th, 2024 at 11:43 AM.