View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2024, 07:35 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: The Three Little Kits

I'm gonna apply for both #2 and #3 because why not ^^

Name (3+ options, feel free to use my suggestions, or don't): Sweetkit | Morningkit | Brightkit | Whisperkit
Gender Identity (Gender i have listed is assigned sex): AFAB
Personality (go off of my base): Outgoing, loud, boisterous, OCD over appearance/cleanliness, and a perfectionist, she loves to socialize but mostly so other cats can know how great she is. Somewhat of a narcissist but still cares about others' opinions and is great at giving advices. Sometimes she can be very loud and obnoxious, often being called annoying by otehr kits, but who cares what others think as long as you're having fun? Very hyper, always bouncing off the walls
Sexuality (feel free to use the one i suggested, or don't): Lesbian/AroAce
Appearance (go off the image/my desc): Her fur is a stunning mix of calico, tortoiseshell and chimera with sage green eyes. She has a significantly large, fluffy tail that she always holds high with pride. She has a slim and athletic build, with her long and fluffy fur covering almost all of it, making her look like a giant furball. But a very polished furball. Her fur is well groomed, surprisingly skilled at grooming herself at a young age.
Confirm you know their clan: ThunderClan
Plans: As an apprentice, she strays away from where she was supposed to be, likely because of her hyper and unfocusing personality, and gets snatched by rogues, living moons away from ThunderClan and with the rogues. She thinks it's alright, and grows with the rogues, and doesn't get the concept of loyalty. Maybe she comes back to ThunderClan, maybe she doesn't. It's all up to what happens then.
Mention Me: @/shaae_26

Name (3+ options, feel free to use my suggestions, or don't): Lichenkit | Silverkit | Fallenkit
Gender Identity (Gender i have listed is assigned sex): AMAB
Personality (go off of my base): Mute, but very smart and expressive for his young age. He can be considered pretty clingy, always following his littermates around and absolutely loving when they hang out with them. Despite being a less social cat, he loves hanging out with wild and loud kits, enjoying joining in all the fun. He uses many unique body language to communicate, which his friends and family must learn to understand, and he will sometimes get frustrated when nobody understands him.
He also tends to be very emotional, getting moved by even the smallest of remarks. He also tends to like cats very much, and dislikes almost nobody.
Some may even call him reckless, because of all the "dangerous" stunts and pranks that him and the otehr kits pull, because he thinks it's funny and fun.
(Quoting you)
-Note: Due to his birth defect, he does have some issues in day-to-day life: He has asthma-like symptoms and it is harder for him to get the right amount of air. He collapses sometimes when he's over exerted himself and needs to be careful with a lot of physical activity. He has a shorter lifespan expectancy. (Laryngeal paralysis)
Sexuality (feel free to use the one i suggested, or don't): Asexual
Appearance (go off the image/my desc): A dark grey classic tabby with a brownish tint on his back. He has the same sage-green eyes has his sister. His tail is short and slim, his ears also being significantly smaller than an average kit's, most likely due to his birth defect that also resulted his disability to speak. He is the runt of the litter, and smaller than most kits in the Nursery.
Confirm you know their clan: ThunderClan!!
Plans: He witnesses something he would never unsee, and that would scar him for the rest of his life. He is shaken up and grows more and more distant from his family and friends, but he is not able to explain the situation because of his disability. That results in him constantly getting frustrated and annoyed at others, possibly casuing anger and trust issues. He starts disliking cats more, and becomes more cautious and anxious with things. He starts wishing he was blind or deaf instead.
Mention Me: @shaae_26

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 18th, 2024 at 07:41 PM.