Old April 17th, 2024, 04:59 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by lark. View Post

Blackfrost

Blackfrost had been in the area. As it seemed was the case with many warriors, she was doing what she could to support her clan in a time of such turmoil. She had gone out to hunt, and had been keeping an eye out for herbs simultaneously. Unfortunately for her goal of stocking both the fresh-kill pile and the medicine den, her outing was very quickly sidetracked.

The big tortoiseshell she-cat had come this direction for the prey and the plants. She was all geared up and ready for a productive day when she caught wind of a familiar scent, just before her ears picked up several hard thumps and painful grunts.

Spinning on her paws, her icy blue eyes rakes the area just in time to watch Roseshard's pelt hit the ground at the foot of a freestanding tree. Her heart fell to her stomach.

Rushing over, she nudged at the tom gently, not wanting to aggravate any injuries. "Roseshard!" she called sharply. "Are you alright? Are you very hurt?" She paused, desperate to keep a level head. "Roseshard, can you hear me?"
The first thing to come back to him was his hearing. He could hear the concerned mewing of a clan-mate, though it was muffled as if he had sheep-fluff in his ears. None of it made sense. Why couldn't his clan-mate shut up, couldn't she see he was sleeping?
Then came the pain, and with it came clarity, like a claw through cobwebs. He began to realise that something was wrong. This was not his nest.
He cracked open his eyes; sleepy blur battling with creeping darkness. He let out a guttural cough, bile forming in the back of his throat.

Stifling a groan against the pain, he hauled himself upright and gazed blearily at the cat in front of him. Memory came back in flashes -bushy grey tail, green leaves, the ground raising up to meet him. He could feel a lump on his head growing to the size of an egg.

//Yo, not sure if you saw my request or not, but could she test him for amnesia or something? Like, I need him to start questioning who he is n' stuff, lol

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch