View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2023, 01:10 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Moorpaw let put a shaky sigh as Leechscar said they wouldn't be approaching the river.
"Thank you," She whispered, following him away from the direction of the river.
Each step further helped to melt a bit of the striking panic from her, but she doubted she'd be able to fully relax until she had something to distract herself with, but she would try nevertheless.
She tried breathing for several seconds in through her nose and exhaling from her mouth, an exercise Lilyantler had taught her. It.... kind of helped if she was in the beginning stages of panic.
She stopped this as Leechscar spoke again, wanting to be able to focus on listening to him.
She turned to look where his gaze landed, just barely catching a glimpse at something in the distance.
She nodded.
"Teach me. I want to help you catch it."
She desperately need to learn how to be a functioning member of the Clan. She could no longer attribute her lack of knowledge to an absent mentor, not with all the opportunities now coming her way.

[ @Undertaker ; @perseus. ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.