View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 01:01 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Teams n' Trainin' n' Teachin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sparrowpaw looked for Seabreeze. Once she found him she meowed hey in a emotionless voice, keeping her eyes on Seabreeze because she didn't trust him. Not that she trusted anyone anymore. Well except kits but by trust she basically meant that she didn't push kits away. They were too young and too innocent to be vented to. She wasn't always sure if she even trusted herself. @Dolomedes

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze stopped fidgeting with his paws as Westeriaheart finally assigned a teacher to each apprentice and set them off to start their respective trainings. Luckily, water hunting was something that even Seabreeze, with all his insecurity, felt he was good at. Much better than fighting at least, anything was better than fighting. Sparrowpaw found him swiftly and the lionheart gave a soft smile at the apprentice despite her seeming lack of enthusiasm. "Hello, I am happy to be able to help you out with your training! Shall we head out?" Seabreeze spoke easily as he motioned towards the exit of camp with a paw, his lack of tail to motion with sent a slight pang of something through him but its been quite some time since the raid he lost it in so it was less noticable. After making sure the apprentice was being him, the sandy grey-blue tom began to walk them through camp and then out through the territory heading for a good spot along the river for a beginning class to water hunting.

As the pair of them walked to their destination, Seabreeze decided to multi-task a bit and start with explaining the basics of water hunting. "In normal hunting you need to pay attention to yourself, but in water hunting that is especially important. You need to watch out for your own movement, your shadow, then your paw placement as you wait. Its a bit like a balancing act, if that makes sense. Though its pretty easy once you get a paw on it." He ended, trying to make sure that Sparrowpaw wasn't worried about not getting it. It really was simple once you get it down and soon it would come with ease as it would with every Riverclan warrior.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!