KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: herbs [p]

Sweetsong
34 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Herbal Knowledge T1/Flock Together T1
-------------------------------------------------------

The pale ginger and white she-cat had been gnawing half-heartedly on a mouse, her eyes downcast. But the sound of paws and then a voice caught her attention, and Sweetsong blinked wide green eyes, filled with surprise. "Herbs?" She chirped. She had been teaching a lot about herbs lately...with the absence of an official medicine cat, she, among others, had taken to learning herbs in the event that they needed someone to tend wounds or sicknesses.

"I can teach you," She replied, tracking the direction the apprentice had come from. She scraped dirt over the remains of her mouse- She had eaten less than half of it- Sweetsong sat up and looked at Minkpaw with some interest. "What herbs do you know already? I wouldn't want to repeat what you might know," She phrased it kindly, but privately, she was prying to see just how much this apprentice knew about medicinal herbs. She had learned some for herself chatting with other herb-oriented warriors, so she felt mildly comfortable with her own knowledge.

@al3cc766