View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 10:52 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post
On the way back, when Morningmimic had spoken to her, she had replied to her with "Actually, in this case, yes. I told you not to unless I told you to." She didn't try to be rude, she was just informing him.

After some walking, she had wobbled back to camp with her patrolmates. This wasn't going to induce peace exactly, but she didn't suppose throwing some dead bodies in a river was going to make anything better.

The shock didn't exist for her anymore as she walked in the camp. She didn't know these cats and, to be honest, she hoped not many dead so they didn't have to suffer the grief.

She entered the camp and immediately started talking. "These three were trespassing in Windclan camp and evidently Twilightstar didn't like that." She stayed there.

[ @Seamrog - @Ladiebugg - @taillow - @occultation ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
Duskleaf entered the camp with a feeling of relief — finally he wouldn’t have to put up with that awful smell anymore! Of course he did feel pity for these cats, both for their tragic fates and their tragic stupidity, he gently removed the dead warrior from his back.

"Right, that’s that done." He said. Before leaving, he started grooming his fur, and removing the leaves that had got stuck to his fur while on patrol. Then he stood up to walk away, but had only made it a couple of foxlengths before more leaves blown by the wind had landed on and got stuck to his fur, he sighed annoyance before padding off.
@hades. @Ladiebugg @taillow

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
As Mists departed from giving her report, Dusklion turned to - "What the hell is this?" she spat as she leapt to her paws, eyes locking onto the three dead RiverClanners that Fallenwish and her patrol brought into camp. They stunk of WindClan, and the head Lionheart's eyes flashed with anger as they shifted to the patrol leader. Irritably the dark tabby listened as the story was explained - they had been trespassing on WindClan camp?? "Does no one teach any of our starsdamned cats the border anymore?" she hissed under her breath with a lash of her tail.

Shaking her head, the head Lionheart let out a small frustrated growl. "Alright. I gotta report this to... Birdsnow." Her trust in actually getting through to the she-cat was non-existent, mainly because she hadn't seen the leader since she had brought Fades into camp. Was she just hiding away in her den all the time now?? The head Lionheart gave a scoff then glanced down at the three dead bodies. "...Help me bury them at Sleepy Thicket. You 'n-" ...well, Duskleaf was padding off, which is who the dark tabby was going to call. "...Mormingmimic."

With the two cats enlisted for help, Dusklion slipped one of the bodies on her back. Thankfully the camp wasn't all that busy and they would be able to bury them without much fuss. Besides, in her mind if these cats were mouse-brained enough to travel all the way to another Clan's camp and get themselves killed, did they really deserve to be mourned.

Quickly, she led the way out of camp.

[ Fallenwish - @/hades. ] [ Morningmimic - @Ladiebugg ] [ Duskleaf - @Seamrog ]
[ if it's alright with you both we can just say they buried the three off screen ]

Last edited by taillow; April 16th, 2024 at 10:52 PM.