Old April 16th, 2024, 06:05 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather felt relieved as the two appeared, he was worried they wouldn’t turn up but that was alright since they had turned up. As long as they attended afterall, taking a glance or two at both of them, he assumed this would all go swimmingly. Although he was curious toward the lack of times he’s been set on a patrol and how he was semi convinced that this being the first one he’d been on in ages would affect his performance was a concern for him. Besides that when he was set on them he liked to thibk he did a good job. And if they got lucky he could pick up a pretty rock as a congratulatory gift for MistyShard, he could imagine settling into such an important role and with a bit of backlash in terms of the two cats that were just as eager for the role could be a ‘tad bit stressful so it might be a nice sentimental thing! Of course, he should get his head out of the rock centred thoughts and focus on the actual patrol. He took a lingering moment to stretch out, taking a lengthy breath before hopping on his paws for a moment. Stars did he love being active and full of energy in these moments, it made him feel confident in whatever it was he was doing. Although it had also been responsible for the downfall of a relationship, but oh well. ‘Glad to see you both made it! And it’s awesome to hear that you’re eager to explore this part o’ the territory. I’ve had my fair share of experiences and treks there myself. Love the springs, a wonderful place to be set to patrol, don’t cha’ think?’ GarlicFeather was all for engaging in a little bit of conversation well the patrol went along, it made the whole thing a much more relaxed experience for everyone and kept their minds on chit char well making their way there. Of course, he also had to keep his mind fixated on the herb’s descriptions. He had a bit of practice with that however, the little herb gathering event had proved to be useful afterall. He took a lingering moment to glance around, plenty of time he supposed but nonetheless getting it done quicker helped the clan quicker. He wasn’t quite sure where the sudden surge of a go to attitude had come from but might as well use it to his best ability. ‘We’ll head right on over there now, If you need any help remembering the descriptions i got ‘em engrained in my brain pretty well!’ GarlicFeather grinned slightly before making his way toward Haven Springs, although he did pace himself quite quickly eager to get this over and done with. It wasn’t fault on anyone else he simply didn’t like taking too long during patrols unless it was without a say or choice in the matter. He could recall one of those situations had been with his former apprentice and some attack with two foxes. Yikes, he hoped to have forgotten that encounter if anything.
@hades. @iliri (I’m gonna do another post in Haven Springs ^^

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!