View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2024, 06:44 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Fallenpeak relations & interaction finder >:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quacky View Post
Name- Mistshine
Age- 23
Clan- Riverclan
Wanted role- Friend or Acquaintances
Detailed physical desc.- A is a tall and lean, curly-haired tom with His curly bangs cover his pale green eyes, A deep blue-gray coat with a white chest, underbelly and muzzle that are complemented by his black ears and tail.
Personality- Mistshine is a very charismatic and feminine tom, often enjoying putting flowers, of shiny rocks in his own and others' pelts. He can chatter in oblivious bliss for hours and cats can simply leave without him even noticing although he may seem self absorbed, he's is a tender, gentle and caring soul who can't see others upset he just tends to be a bit air-headed sometimes. he enjoys giving gifts and is a bit flirtatious.
Relationship with Fallenpeak- Mistshine would probably follow Fallenpeak and chatter on and on whether she wanted to hear it or not. Mistshine a bit emotional I think if Mistshine and Fallenpeak were friends he push her to be outwardly kind cat, he can be a bit dumb and would probably hear a lot of her rants weather there friends or acquaintances.
Other- He's still pending
Mention- @Streamtail
Accepted! Whether they're friends or acquaintances, do you mind seeing how they mush in an rp to decide? I'll put him as an acquaintance for now, if that's alright. ^^

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~