View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2024, 08:15 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN - AMAB HE/HIM - BEEFED UP TIER 1 ~

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with light cream-gray fluff on the front of his neck and chest; amber eyes.

Character bio can be read here.

Wolffang followed the group. Every step sent a burst of fire through his blood, as scalding as the flickering flames that had torched his former homeland. But this destruction was the good kind. They'd flush out the minks, let their wounds heal, then launch an attack on RiverClan. The idea of spilling the fish-eaters' blood made his heart leap with joy and his claws slide out. He couldn't wait to enact justice.

If only they weren't working with ShadowClan. Wolffang would've preferred it if WindClan proved that they could deal with this alone, but he understood the reason for getting help. It means less injuries on our side. And the minks will be dealt with faster. All the better for dealing with RiverClan. Still, the idea of fighting side-by-side with Dawnstar made his stomach roil and left a bitter taste in his mouth.

As if reading his - and every other WindClan cats' - minds, Twilightstar ordered them to treat ShadowClan nicely. The large, muscular warrior suppressed a snort of anger and nodded. He wouldn't disobey his leader's orders. And, if Twilightstar herself - who had suffered the worst at ShadowClan's paws - endorsed this, then Wolffang would support her wholeheartedly.

The scent of ShadowClan flooded his nostrils. His lip curled at its horrible reek. It smelled like death. Never a good omen. But when had ShadowClan been a good omen? They killed whenever they pleased and worshipped the Dark Forest. Anger stirred in his stomach, but he shoved it down. I must not act irrationally. There is a battle to be had. I must be present for my Clan.

The memory of hunting a mink with Leopardsong suddenly returned. Getting an idea, Wolffang made his way through the crowd to Twilightstar and dipped her head respectfully to her. "If we're able, we should bring any dead minks back to camp for fresh-kill," he meowed. Suddenly, he wished Leopardsong was here. She wasn't a warrior anymore, but... she was a great hunter. She'd taught him how to catch and kill a mink. His paws suddenly itched with impatience. He wanted to see her again. I'll be fine, I promise, he silently told her, wondering if his thoughts could somehow traverse space and time to land in her mind. I may get hurt, but I'll be safe. I will not break my promise to you.

@Moonraven

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!