╰⎯ ⎯⎯ ⎯⎯ ⎯ ‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧ ⎯ ⎯⎯ ⎯⎯ ⎯╯

❝ Bluebirds fly
And the dreams that you dream of
Dreams really do come true-ooh-ooh
Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me ❞

୧ ‧₊˚♡ about the roleplayer ♡ ´ˎ˗

‧₊˚♡ question i. ⸝⸝ why do you want the role ♡ ´ˎ˗
☾ I’ve been wanting to make a character for this finder since I saw it, luckily I realized I already had a character made for the love finder for DuskLion! I think if I was accepted to the role it'd give me some more motivation on WCO, In all honesty, I have replies from a month ago that I don't plan on responding to. ☄˚₊‧

‧₊˚♡ question ii. ⸝⸝ about myself! ♡ ´ˎ˗
☾ most people have seen me around WCO for a while I’ve been an active member for about six months, and have honestly fallen in love with the site and the people! Though I did have a rough spot not too long ago. ☄˚₊‧

‧₊˚♡ question iii. ⸝⸝ roleplaying experience ♡ ´ˎ˗
☾ When I first joined WCO I had been looking for active roleplaying sites as I was growing bored of writing books about my own OCs and one day I just so happened to stumble across WCO and joined quickly. I’ve roleplayed Warrior Cats for over 2 years now mainly over on Lioden or Wolvden. ☄˚₊‧

‧₊˚♡ question iv. ⸝⸝ How long do you usually keep characters for? ♡ ´ˎ
☾ I’ve only dropped 3 characters after I took a break, however, it was mainly because whilst I was gone most of the people who actively roleplayed with them either left the site or were no longer roleplaying. ☄˚₊‧

‧₊˚♡ question v. ⸝⸝ activity levels ♡ ´ˎ˗
☾ I try to be as active as possible between work and life, I’m mostly active on weekdays, from 8 am to 4 pm, instead of weekends. Well, that's not entirely true I'll still be active during weekends I just won't send out replies. ☄˚₊‧

❝ Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney tops that's where
You'll find me, oh
Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly ❞

୧ ‧₊˚♡ about WoodpeckerSpeckle ♡ ´ˎ˗

☁︎ ‎‎‧₊˚question ix. ,, who is she ♡ ´ˎ˗
☾ WoodpeckerSpeckle is a cat with a personality that is both charming and complex. With her soft-spoken and gentle demeanor, she can easily put anyone at ease, but when she's feeling energetic, she can be quite lively and expressive. She believes in being true to herself and speaking her mind, which makes her an honest and straightforward individual. However, her tendency to exaggerate and be dramatic can sometimes be a bit much for others, but she is quick to realize when she needs to tone it down. On most occasions, WoodpeckerSpeckle is a happy cat, and her infectious joy can be felt by those around her. However, when she's feeling down, she can be quite intense and emotional. She wears her heart on her sleeve and isn't afraid to show her feelings, whether it's through tears or claws. When it comes to her physical appearance, WoodpeckerSpeckle is a very tall feline, measuring around 11-13 inches. She has long ears that tend to stand up or move when she's talking, which adds to her expressive nature. Her long muzzle gives her a regal look, and her mainly white base coat with brown, orange, and black accents gives her an eye-catching appearance. Recently, WoodpeckerSpeckle came out as a lesbian during her early warriorhood, which was a significant moment for her. She is proud of who she is and is not afraid to show it. [More coming in a VA soon] ☄˚₊‧

☁︎ ‎‎‧₊˚ question x. ,, simplified personality ♡ ´ˎ˗
♡‧₊˚ positive traits ♡ possessive, perverse, and jealous.
♡‧₊˚ neutral traits ♡ calm, guileless, and obedient
♡‧₊˚ negative traits ♡ naive, meddlesome, delicate

☁︎ ‎‎‧₊˚question xi. ,, detailed personality ♡ ´ˎ˗

☁︎ ‎‎‧₊positive traits
☾ I imagine WoodpeckerSpeckle would be protective over anyone she truly cared about, whether that means her clan or relatives. As for perverse she’d overreact at times, mainly if she was even in trouble or accused of anything by her clanmates. And for jealousy, if she were ever to see someone she truly cared about being too kind to another cat, and or preferring someone else over her she'd take action. ☄˚₊‧

☁︎ ‎‎‧₊˚neutral traits
☾ Regarding WoodpeckerSpeckle's neutral traits, she is often calm and collected in most situations, able to keep a level head and approach problems logically. She is also quite guileless, meaning that she is honest and straightforward in her interactions with others, never one to hide her true thoughts and emotions. Additionally, WoodpeckerSpeckle is obedient, often following the rules and guidelines set forth by her clan without question or complaint. However, this obedience can sometimes lead to her being taken advantage of by others who may have ulterior motives. ☄˚₊‧

☁︎ ‎‎‧₊˚negative traits
☾ About WoodpeckerSpeckle's negative traits, she can be quite naive at times, often believing the best in people and trusting them without query. This can sometimes lead to her being taken advantage of by others who may not have her best interests at heart. Additionally, WoodpeckerSpeckle can be meddlesome, involving herself in situations that do not concern her and often causing more harm than good. Her intentions may be pure, but her actions can sometimes lead to unintentional consequences. Lastly, WoodpeckerSpeckle is delicate, meaning that she can be easily hurt by the words or actions of others. Despite her tough shell, she is sensitive and emotional, and it doesn't take much to make her feel upset or hurt. ☄˚₊‧

☁︎ ‎‎‧₊˚basic description
☾ A tall she-cat with big ears followed by a big muzzle, she has a mainly white coat accompanied by orange, brown, and black. Her face is mainly black except for small parts of the right side of her face, followed by her two back legs and her tail. She has a spot of brown and black on the middle of her right front leg that then spreads down near her flank. She has orange spots throughout her body but mainly on her nose in a faint stripe. ☄˚₊‧

☁︎ ‎‎‧₊˚detailed description
☾ Meet WoodpeckerSpeckle, the most stunning cat you'll ever lay eyes on. She's got these big ears that complete her look like she's always listening, and her face is mostly black with a few patches of lighter fur on the right side. Her back legs and tail are also black, which adds to her overall symmetrical build. But what makes WoodpeckerSpeckle stand out is her coat. It's predominantly white, but there are patches of orange, brown, and black that are scattered throughout. And there's this one spot of brown and black on the middle of her right front leg that spreads down near her flank, which gives her a bit of character. And then there are her orange spots. They're all over her body, but the most apparent ones are on her nose in a faint stripe. They add a pop of color to her otherwise monochromatic appearance and make her look even more breathtaking. ☄˚₊‧

☁︎ ‎‎‧₊˚age
☾ She's roughly 23 moons old! ☄˚₊‧

❝ And the dream that you dare to
Oh why, oh why can't I? I
Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops ❞

୧ ‧₊˚♡ backstory ♡ ´ˎ˗

⚠︎ violence, divorce, gore, trama ♡‧₊˚ ⸝⸝
☾ As a kit, WoodpeckerSpeckle had all the attention she could get, being the only one to survive out of her litter. Her parents, OtterKiss and DeadBite, were devoted to her and doted on her constantly. They would play with her, groom her, and bring her the best parts of their prey. WoodpeckerSpeckle was a happy kitten, and she loved spending time with her family.

She was especially close to her father, DeadBite, who was always there to protect her and teach her the ways of the clan. WoodpeckerKit would follow him around camp and try to learn everything she could from him. She was fascinated by his strength and agility, and she wanted to be just like him when she grew up.

However, WoodpeckerKit's happy life was shattered when she became an apprentice. Her uncle, who was also her mentor, was not kind to her. He would belittle her and make her feel like she wasn't good enough. WoodpeckerPaw was frustrated and angry, however, WoodpeckerPaw was a quick learner during her apprenticehood, mainly wanting to get it over with because she didn't like her mentor.

When her parents told her they were no longer going to be mates because DeadBite decided to start a new family with an outsider named Wolf. WoodpeckerPaw was heartbroken at the news. She felt like her entire world was falling apart. She was angry at her father for leaving them, and she was mad at her mother for not being able to keep him. WoodpeckerPaw struggled to come to terms with the fact that her family was breaking apart, and it made her feel like she had lost a part of herself. She felt betrayed by her parents, who had always been her role models.

Later that evening, WoodpeckerSpeckle and OtterKiss went for a walk by the river. The apprentice was still mad, very so very mad. The next thing she knew, her mother was in the river, the current taking her away. WoodpeckerSpeckle waved goodbye to her mother with a smirk as she turned and walked into camp to tell her sad story.

As an apprentice, WoodpeckerPaw tried her best to focus on her training and become a skilled warrior, but the memories of her family breaking apart and her mother's tragic death haunted her. She found it hard to trust others and often kept to herself, which made it difficult for her to make friends in her clan. Despite her struggles, she was determined to prove herself and make a name for herself in the clan.

When she finally became a warrior, WoodpeckerPaw was given a new name to honor her achievements and her strength. She was proud of herself and felt like she had finally found her place in the world. However, her past experiences had left a lasting impact on her personality. She was fiercely protective of those she cared about and would go to great lengths to keep them safe. She was also possessive of what she felt was hers, including her territory and her prey. This sometimes caused conflicts with other members of her clan, but she never backed down from a challenge.

Despite her tough exterior, WoodpeckerSpeckle had a soft spot for kits and would often spend time with them, telling them stories and sharing her knowledge about the clan. She saw herself in them and wanted to make sure they didn't have to go through the same struggles she did as an apprentice.☄˚₊‧

❝ High above the chimney top that's where you'll find me
Oh, somewhere over the rainbow way up high
And the dream that you dare to
Why, oh why can't I? I
Ooh-ooh-ooh ❞

‧₊˚♡ dynamic ♡ ´ˎ˗

☁︎ ‎‎‧₊˚ Plot idea/dynamic as told by Woody
☾ ' ' When I met LostSpark, I could see the confusion in her eyes. It was understandable, considering she had just been dragged into a dream. At first, I was quite defensive, as I am very loyal to my clan, and not a big fan of other clans. However, I realized that she was the ShadowClan medicine cat after a while, In all honesty, I hadn't been to many gatherings. As we started to talk more I realized she needed someone to talk to, someone to share her experiences with, and I decided to open up to her. I started by sharing stories and anecdotes from my life, hoping to make her feel more comfortable. I offered her advice and support whenever I could, but I knew that some parts of my past were too painful to relive. So, I mainly stuck to telling stories not involving my parents. LostSpark, on the other hand, was quite reluctant to share her own story at first. She had been through a lot, and I could see that even if she hadn't told me anything, she didn't trust me, or anyone else for that matter. However, as we talked more and more, she started to open up slowly, and I'd offer advice wherever I could. As we talked, I realized that we had a lot in common. We had both been through some tough times, but we had also had some wonderful experiences. I shared stories about my adventures as an early warrior and old apprentice and hunting with my clan, while LostSpark still seemed rather hesitant. Over time, LostSpark and I became close friends. We knew everything about each other, from the smallest details to the biggest secrets. I trusted LostSpark completely, and I valued her opinion more than anything else. As time went on, I started to realize that LostSpark was not just a friend but a kindred spirit. We had a deep connection that went beyond just sharing stories and experiences. I found myself confiding in her about things I had never told anyone else, and she did the same with me. We would spend hours talking about everything and nothing, and our conversations would often lead us down unexpected paths. LostSpark had a way of making me see things from a different perspective, and I loved her for that. As our friendship grew stronger, I knew that I wanted to do something special for her. So, I decided to take her on a walk, out of all of the clan's territories, it had been our first time talking in muzzle to muzzle.
LostSpark was hesitant, I mean I was too we could both probably get into a lot of trouble. And as we walked through the forest, I could see her starting to relax and enjoy herself. She even started to open up more about her own experiences, and I listened carefully, offering her support and advice whenever she would take it. ' '☄˚₊‧

☁︎ ‎‎‧₊˚ Roleplay illustration after Woody knows LostSpark's story
☾ WoodpeckerSpeckle sat there, listening intently to LostSpark's every word. She could see the pain and frustration in LostSpark's eyes, as well as her determination to set things right. It was evident that Smokekit's death had taken a toll on the entire family, and it was up to them to come together and heal. As LostSpark finished speaking, WoodpeckerSpeckle felt a sense of empathy and compassion for her. She knew that no words could ever make up for the loss of a loved one, but she wanted to offer whatever help she could. ' ' LostSpark, I'm so sorry for your loss,' ' she said, her voice soft and gentle. ' ' I can't even begin to imagine how much pain you must be feeling right now.' ' Taking a moment to gather her thoughts, WoodpeckerSpeckle continued, ' ' But I want you to know that you're not alone. Your family is here for you, and they'll do whatever it takes to help you through this difficult time.' ' She knew that her family wasn't perfect, and there were issues that needed to be addressed. But she also knew that blaming one person or incident wouldn't solve anything. ' ' It's important that we all take responsibility for our actions and our role in our own family's issues,' ' WoodpeckerSpeckle said, her voice firm but kind. ' ' We need to work together to make things right.' ' She looked at LostSpark with a sense of determination, willing her to believe that they could get through this together. As she finished speaking, WoodpeckerSpeckle took a deep breath, feeling a sense of hope wash over her. ' ' LostSpark, I don't know if you're the most suitable mother for your kits,' ' she said, ' ' but I do know that you care about your family. And that's what matters most.' ' She looked back at LostSpark, offering a small smile. ' ' You'll get through this.' '

❝ Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dream of
Once in a lullaby, oh
Somewhere over the rainbow ❞

[ @Rose , sorry if this doesn't make any sense it was very rushed!]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; April 16th, 2024 at 12:47 PM.