View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2023, 05:30 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Leopardsong sat down in the big den, copper eyes dropping down to the kits as they joined her. As Frostkit asked about making a nest, she smiled pleased to be of service. "Yup, it's not hard at all. Come watch me." She promised, moving towards the edge of the den with her pile of moss. Leopardsong plopped the moss down, she took a nice-sized chunk of moss and laid it in front of her.

With her paws, she began forming a circular nest out of the moss, adding more of the green malleable moss as she needed it. After she was done, she ran her paws along the top and sides of the nest to make sure there wasn't anything that was going to poke any cat, like a stray small stick or branch, or worse a thorn.

"And done." She trilled happily. "Moss is easy to shape so just shape it into a nest of your desire, and then check for anything that might poke a cat when they lay down it. You'll have to do this a lot when your apprentice and elders get mighty cranky if they find thorns in their newly made nests." Leopardsong would check all the nests made, she wouldn't want anyone scolding the little bugs because they had done something wrong.
@Valient [Ryekit] @The Doctor [ Frostkit ] @Leafie [Littlekit] @Cinnamonears [Poppykit] @`-hollow-`[Ivorykit] [mentioning you all once, I'll leave out whoever doesn't reply in my next post.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training