View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2024, 09:52 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

The tom followed the molly on dark paws as he answered the questions, "Mother didn't give me a curfew, so I think staying would be okay." There must be a whole lot of information they would be needing to get through if it would take more than a day. If he was misremembering, though the nameless was certain that there was no curfew, Mother would understand as this was a lesson that she set up.

The tom padded alongside the yellow-cream she-cat as they made their way to where the first lesson would take place, or at least, that's where the nameless was assuming they were going. The tom looked to Honey again and wondered briefly where and why she was taught plant safety. To be honest, he didn't understand why you'd need to know plant safety at all, what cat is going around and eating plants. The nameless personally thought that prey tasted better.

He scanned the area with heterochromia eyes before turning his attention back to Honey, waiting for her next words.

Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

“Well then that’s good! If you pay attention and make sure to remember what I teach you then you’ll do splendid!” She said with a purr as she press her nose to nameless's head if he allowed her, their destination was at a small pond filled with frogs and fish. As Honey padded towards the pond, her tail flicking while she broke a cattail off its rod, “now this little one is a cattail,” Honey said as she carefully placed it in front of Nameless…she really need to give this little one a nickname before she ends up fussing at the little ones adult figures.

“The brown pod at the top can expand once opened, it’s used to ease sickness from wounds…” Honey paused to make sure Nameless took what she said into account before she continued, “now this is safe to chew then place on scars to reduce infections. To plant these cattails you must, rub the seeds off at the top, plant in moist or soggy land near water…and that’s it!” She said with a smile, hopefully she didn’t talk to much or more importantly miss a step.

Honey by ramen!