View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2024, 11:32 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

The nameless startled back slightly at the sudden appearance of Honey, though that was quickly covered up as best as he could. It wouldn't look good to be scared of your mentor, that would be unbecoming and Mother wouldn’t be pleased with that. The tom lifted his ears forcibly from where they were pinned and dug his claws into the soil beneath his dark paws to steady his slight shakes,

I have no name. You speak of Mother, you must be Honey then, correct?” The tom tilted his head to the side as he asked the question, looking over at the other cat. She was bigger than him as expected and she was carrying two hares. His tummy growled but he ignored the feeling of hunger pain and continued watching the molly cat. Perhaps this was another hunting lesson?

The tom wasn’t sure, Mother simply said to find a cat called Honey for his next lesson and so the nameless left. He hoped that it was hunting, or rather, anything but fighting or battling. It's only been a couple of days since Father had begun his battle training and since then it felt like the aches and bruises would never go away. The nameless looked over the area and then decided against asking, assuming that the other cat would fill him in on the lesson plan next.

Taking a seat where he was, the nameless wrapped his wispy tail over his front paws, flicking one of his oversized ears as a bee flew too close. That buzzing was starting to feel ingrained in his ears but it wasn’t the worst thing he has dealt with to be fair. He fixed his heterochromia eyes on the she-cat, waiting for her to speak.
[sorry this took so long /-\]

Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

Honey stood there quite confused…maybe this tom's parents were like hers? (they are indeed not ) Her pop gave her a name at 6 moons old once they found her envy for somehow always finding some honey, but Nameless looked to be around 3 or maybe he’s just tiny than most kits? Her train of thought went on for a while before she remembered him asking for conformation if she was who she was.

“Why yes! Sorry, I was just thinking about something……well little one your mother entrusted me with you to train you on the do's and don'ts on herbs and berries! Also for extra fun I will also teach you to plant and harvest without damaging said items!” The molly sounded awfully enthusiastic then again she is just in her mid 20 moons so life was doing well by her. “Now, your mother didn’t tell me when she was going to get you…which is a bit of a rat move…. but I do have many activities for us to do before moonrise.” Her tone soften slightly as she smiled, her paw nudged the hare closer to the tom once she felt confident enough that Nameless understood Honey began to eat her hare.

Honey by ramen!
(You are completely fine!)

Last edited by FruitBatz; March 8th, 2024 at 12:20 PM. Reason: T^T I just reread your post saying he’s 3 I’m so stupid