Old April 16th, 2024, 09:15 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Shadow's Break

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

"That was a good crouch and stalk, Duskpaw," Hawkbite would praise the apprentice. He didn't want them to feel left out during Browpaw's training session. Briarsplash would come soon after and collect their apprentice.

"Better luck next time," Hawkbite would speak, burying the mouse he'd caught once her hunt was over. The Commander would motion for Brownpaw to follow him forward, seeking out another item to hunt. It didn't take long before there were two squirrels sitting at the base of a tree. Hawkbite would smile and gesture with his tail for Brownpaw to get ready.

In a low, hushed, voice, he'd give a couple orders. "Just like with mice, be quiet. Squirrels will hear or smell you before they see you. So, remember to stay down-wind too, so have the wind blowing towards you when you approach," Hawkbite did his quick rundown. "Now, you take the one on the right and I'll go for the left. You can do this!" he cheered in the same hushed tone.

Silently, Hawkbite crept forward. His movements would pause if the rodent turned toward them at all or paused in its eating. When he was close enough, the Commander shot forward with a powerful leap, landing squarely on the rodent and nipping its neck. He' rise to his paws, looking over at Brownpaw to see how she did.

This would be the last prey item he'd go after. They needed to get back to camp soon. They'd have to find Briarsplash and Duskpaw next.

[+1 squirrel]

@zozelen - Brownpaw | @SentimentalSquid - Briarsplash | @LostInTheOrchids - Duskpaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL