miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default "Your first breathe took ours away" [p]

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Hahaha, I got that quote straight from the Internet lol)

The last thing Swanberry thought she'd shape out to be was a queen. Being dead in a few short moons fit her go at life much better. Everyday she had hoped would be better only dragged her down like scarlet pulling at her strawberry blonde pelt. She almost didn't want kits, she feared she'd be a horrible mother who'd end up pushing them away and ignoring their need for attention, she feared that the cycle of abuse would spin round and beat on like the brisk pace of a fledging.

And yet, here she was, sitting at Lionsbeach and watching as the waves lapped at the sand and licked up the markings from her paw pads. Was she really ready? She couldn't really ask herself that question, not now. Not when the unborn kits were sleeping sightlessly in her hanging belly.

It was hard being with-kit. She couldn't run nearly as fast, she was always hungry, and she looked as overfed as a spoiled kittypet. But, Riverwhisper did say he wanted a family, so she'd give him that. She would try to be a good mother, and Starclan knows she'd fight tooth and claw for these kits.

Swanberry rested her head on her muddy paws as she waited for her mates scent to catch her attention. She knew he'd be ecstatic, she didn't have to worry about that. Maybe that's just what she needed right now, a good ounce of enthusiasm to really make things worth it.

Tags: @forest

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!