View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2017, 11:16 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Björne's Pond {pm please}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Dipping his head, Stride sat down sort of awkwardly, his eyes q e of both friendliness and wariness as he gazed at the calico tom who sat in front f him. He wondered if he'd made a terrible mistake, but, deciding it better not to dwell on that, he raised a paw and began to lick it, then swipe it over his ears, thinking. He didn't want to sound rude, and he was sorry for disturbing the older tom's rest, so Stride knew what he had to do before he even thought of doing anything else. “Technically, my name's Stride.” the young, handsome tom replied, then scuffled his paws before sizing up the stranger. “And you? Also, I'm very sorry for bothering you.” he added apologetically, hoping that the tom wasn't angry. He didn't look angry, but then… Stride was barely seven moons and he rarely saw another, so he wasn't quite used to being around others and stuff of the sorts.
Björne nodded at his name. Stride... He liked it, but the apology caused him to rise up quickly, friendliness sweeping over his gaze. "Nein, my friend, it is I who is sorry. I feel I might have come off a bit tense. Too tense. I am Björne. Please, it is cold out there, and warm in here." he meowed, and shuffled to one side of the tree, welcoming the tom in to the tree, his body showing no signs of tension, common in attacking cats. He offered a small smile, and flicked his head. "Come in, I don't bite." he purred.