Old May 26th, 2023, 08:05 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafĂ­ View Post
v-Crackle'paw-v

Trying to even out unsteady raspy breaths, Crackle'paw shoved himself in to the Medicine den. The many cuts along his torso stung to high heaven, but being the brave and fearless cat that he was, he didn't dare show it. The golden pair of eyes flashed paranoid looks around the den before stomping himself all the way inside. Shaking out the white pelt that was now streaked in blood, the sinewy apprentice announced his presence. "Medicine cat! I demand your assistance! " The rough voice ended in a few signature coughs, before he plopped down onto the ground; blood stained paws impatiently clawing at the ground.

// I'm sure if should mention anyone lol \\

This new medicine den felt... Emptier. Even after the apprentice had taken the liberty of decorating it, hanging moss between the entrance that lay between the main and quarantine part of the den, it still felt empty. The whole camp felt empty, actually.

But Cinderpaw didn't have the time to really dwell on that right now. Especially not when the pale form of an apprentice burst into the den, fur very noticeably stained with blood. The tabby's face turned grave, rushing to steady Cracklepaw should the wounds be severe enough to make him collapse.

"Let's lie down. What or who did this to you?" She asked, urgency lacing her voice. She attempted to guide the young tom to a nest where he'd hopefully rest, and disappeared past the moss curtains for a moment to gather what she needed - marigold, and a couple cobwebs that Gentledoe and Spiderthroat had brought back.

Beginning to chew the plant into a poultice, like she'd done with Ospreypaw before, she began examining the troublesome tom's injuries. The one above the eye seemed to be the worst.

Was she wrong in thinking this was from a fight? He was definitely something of a provoker - Cinderpaw had heard the things he'd said to Winterpaw, after all. Him getting into a scrap with a denmate definitely wouldn't be beyond belief. Still, she remained silent as she moved to spread the poultice across the gash carved in his forehead.

[ - 2 marigold, - 2 cobwebs ]

[ also please mention me!! ty! ]