View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2024, 12:23 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default well that didn't go as planned [loner border plot]

Plot time!

First patrol. Don't make a fool of yourself, just follow along and do what the others are doing....

Willowpaw's first patrol. She's stressed. Its just a basic border patrol, and maybe some hunting might be able to be done. Willowpaw still feels like a mess, her thoughts scattered about in her mind.

Just follow along........

It goes well, they patrol by the other Clans borders without any problems.
But when they come to the border of the Outskirts.

Who- Who are they~?

A group of Loners, on myth-busting duty, to see if the Wild Cats that roamed around here were actually as scary as told. One of the cats in the patrol, are quick to react, and start trying to threaten the Loners back to the other side with words
[Or using anything! e.g attacking on the spot or threatening to, trying nicely. Whatever works!]

Uh oh....

The Loner group instead screeches back, they are not about to be disrespected like that by some random cat! It escalates quickly.
And a fight starts to bloom.....

.....As the loner fell limp [or however the loners owner wants em to die!], she felt her heart clench with fear.

So thats the plot! Please do tell me if there are any flaws in it!

Also, the Loner that dies is someone that was really liked by Hoshi [platonically or romantically, whichever the dying loners owner prefers]

Roles needed!:

Patrol Members: 3-4 cats, [Flashpaw (@/blxze,) Moonmeadow (@/Dolomedes), Willowpaw(@/Myling), Doeflame (@/kittycatburmise)]
That's all the Patrol cats!
Must be ShadowClan, at least one warrior in it is very preferred

Loner Group Members: 3-5 cats, [Starling (@/gs29513), Hoshi (@/Myling), Python (@/Courage), Aki(@fits)]
And thats all the Loners!
Must be Loners, any age as long as they are willing to explore. Can be a throwaway or anything!

Dying Loner: 1, [Starling]
That's the dying Loner!
In the Loner Group, and counts as one. Will be dying, and joined the group the same day as Hoshi, two weeks ago, and has been fierce/kind/charismatic/just in general a cat she'd like.
(she's panromantic and just so ya know)

Form!:

Name:
Affiliation:
Role:
Extra:
Mention - @Myling

Of course if you want, you may have your character die or be severely injured without being the Dying Loner!

Please tell me if i need HR perms for this plot!

lil side note here: willow will discover her hemophobia through this!

Currently sick, so replies might be a bit slow!

Last edited by Myling; April 18th, 2024 at 01:19 PM.