Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The sour, fresh scent of blood caused Drizzlecloud nose to scrunch up in distaste. The scent got closer and closer–along with the warm scent of the nursery, which caused the fur along her neck to stand on end. She lifted herself off of the ground and to her paws just in time, seeing as Stormshadow came bursting into the den–carrying a small ball of fur in his jaws. A kit.

“Place her down on a moss nest for me, please, gently. I’ll grab the necessary herbs to help her… Lick her face and talk to her, keep her awake for me, okay?" Drizzlecloud darted to the herb storage, sweeping up cobwebs, some marigold flowers and a clump of moss. Before returning to the pair, she plunged the moss under the small stream running through her den, thoroughly soaking it before she rushed back to Minnowkit’s aid.

“She’s awake still, right?” Drizzlecloud asked urgently as she dropped her supplies to the ground. “I need to clean her wounds before I can wrap her up… Minnowkit, dear, this will sting a little bit, but I’m just cleaning up your wounds to fend off infection, okay? I promise I will take care of you–I’ll help you.”

[ @Artemis @Moondapple @iliri if you want to be involved here ]
Minnowkit felt her small body being placed in a nest of moss. SHe could see one of the medicine cats rush towards her then rush away to get something. When the medicine cat came back her blurry figure soon came into focus when it came closer. She realized it was Drizzlecloud and she was holding a had a dripping ball of moss in her jaws. She briefly heard the medicine cat say she was going to clean her through the pounding of blood in her ears. She let out a small squeak of pain as she felt the cold water from the moss soak her fur. @Artemis