Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Bicker and break.[P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Wailing for attention? Garlic Feather had very very quickly stomped out any of that lingering guilt or attempts to ‘ fix ‘ this or at least lighten the mood. Why should he bother when this oversized kit was squeaking and shouting in his face, and just when he thought he’d finally found another cat with common sense, one that he’d idiotically assumed wasn’t completely scatterbrained! Of course he still loved dandelion, but it was getting very very hard to hold onto that love when she was throwing a tantrum and chittering about how horrible her past love was. And the sheer lack of respect to compare him to such horrible actions. All he’d done was get upset over the idea of kits and she was making him seem like the big bad guy you’d have to get past for some reward. The worst part was that Garlic had hadn’t even done anything close to that, if anything this had been their only ever fight. Which said a lot about how bloody much Dandelion meant to him without adding on the things he’d mentioned before. In silence he watched Dandelion disappear within the bush and somewhere else, and the sudden quiet made him all the more aware of it all, it was always the time after fights that felt the worst. Left alone to reconsider the decisions made. Although admittedly he was still in a huff guilt and anger and all, he was in the right and he knew it, why else would he have argued? Garlic Feather slumped down lowering his head and curling his tail around himself tucking his paw close, a horrible heavy feeling clung to him that he just couldn’t shake off, he felt a very unsavoury mix of more emotions than he was used to that just worsened the moment for him. Garlic Feather was dreadfully caught up in the fight, in his head at least, of who was in the right or wrong and also annoyed in general. Garlic Feathers fur shot up as he perked his ears at the sound of paw steps drawing closer- or maybe it was just dandelion getting further or stumbling around who knows. Dandelion or not he was still Embarrassed by the sudden fear and he tried to quickly pull himself together and get his common sense back. Clearly that wasn’t dandelion. the sound of paw steps and the scent of another riverclan cat growing stronger of whom he knew wasn’t dandelion, drew his attention away from where dandelion had went. Garlic Feather brushed off any previous concerns he’d had about who might step- or possibly leap out, as Jay Frost appeared. A glance at the limp made garlic think that he’d ought to be the one asking that question. ‘Sorta- I don’t really know right now. What are you doing out here? ’ Garlic Feather wasn’t sure on whether he was keen on the idea of rambling about the big fight, he was more worried about being told he was in the wrong then anything. But on a side note, he was a little concerned that maybe Jay Frost shouldn’t exactly be walking around this far out- well he wasn’t a medicine cat and he’d certainly not the knowledge of one, but still. Garlic Feather also sat down more so in hopes for a conversation and not an argument that didn’t end in being called a kit.
@GoldenRavenWing
(Very tired when I finished this so lemme know if there’s any mistakes)

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

"i finally managed to get out of camp, dont question it" he replied, hopefully cutting down any further questions, he didnt need another cat to tell him that he shouldnt be putting pressure on the leg, and he wasnt! he had been careful and stuff- "when did she leave?" jayfrost continued while moving a bit closer to garlicfeather, he wasnt one of these cats that stood literally a bees length infront of someone when talking, but he prefered not shouting at each other from a distance they could easily close. the smell of another riverclanner still hung in the air and he couldve probably guessed how long it had been but he'd honestly prefer to stay in garlicfeathers proximity for a bit longer. the company of one of his oldest friends surely did something to put him at ease, or something similar to that, it was better than at camp and that was all that counts. he didnt exactly care about garlicfeathers new mate but he'd been around for long enough to know its rude to be truthful about that. though the fact that, to his knowledge, garlicfeather had been with exclusively she cats apart from jayfrost himself made him feel a bit like he had been no more than a distraction or a toy to try out and then immediately discard. perhaps he had been too young and dumb and in love to notice how one sided it had been.

@GoldenRavenWings (i hope i assumed right that its gonna be some jay&garlic before dandelion joins in again, if not im sorry for skipping you)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements