View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2024, 01:54 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons
The professional tone that her brother took on, the way it was clipped... yeah, it hurt. Dusklion tried her best to withstand it but she had never been good at concealing her emotions like Fades had. The hurt flashed across her face bright as day, before fading into brief sorrow. It made her eyes sting but she refused to let any tears fall as her jaw hardened. If that's the way he wanted to handle things right now... then, she would just have to put up with it. For now, at least.

"Guess they somehow found their way to WindClan's camp, pissin' off Twilightstar to no surprise. No idea how they even managed that - I don't even know where WindClan's camp is, 'n if I remember right they relocated after a fire not even a full season-cycle ago." The dark tabby's brows furrowed in thought as her plume of a tail came to thump to the ground at her side. "Figure they'll want some sort of explanation, but I've got no idea what to give 'em other than a thank you for takin' care of the fluff-for-brains for us - or, I guess what you'll give 'em."

There was a bit of an edge to the end of her words as her blue eyes lifted back up to Fades. Something about his approach to this made it clear it would be him handling this, and him alone. She had maybe had a small inking, a brief flicker of hope, that perhaps they could put everything behind them and maybe, just maybe, she could try again for a shot at being his deputy. But those hopes had been doused by his cold words, and Dusklion didn't feel like getting an actual no - she'd just take the situation as it was.

Perhaps if they were on better terms, the head Lionheart would tell him about Fallownose. But that was risky, and right now she wasn't entirely sure Fades wouldn't throw her out of the Clan for it. So for now she kept that part to herself.

[ Fadingsun - @occultation ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 19th, 2024 at 01:58 AM.