View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2024, 12:56 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

Nameless listened and nodded along with the enthusiastic she-cat's words. Most times the cats that taught him were much less pleased to be doing so, much more rude and straight to the point but the tom didn’t find himself disliking it, it was just odd for him. Herbs and plant safety, as well as planting and harvesting. The nameless tilted his head a bit in confusion when Honey mentioned his mother not mentioning when she was picking him up but…why should she?

I walked myself here, Mother isn’t getting me. After the lesson, I will walk myself h-” The nameless cut off when the molly started to push one of the hares to him. Was she offering her prey to him? Why would she do that? Then a hunger pain hit him and the nameless shrugged in his mind to himself and caught the hare by his claws and brought it to him to munch on.

Additional activities as well, this she-cat was very kind, the nameless decided as he ungracefully shredded the rabbit as he ate it. It had been a moment before he had the time to hunt and then some more when he was able to hunt successfully. He has mostly been having housefolk scrap with a few rats here and there. Oh! He also caught that mouse that one time but that seemed more like luck as he wasn’t able to get anymore.

Father said that hunger was a good motivation to just get better at hunting then and Mother didn’t say anything about it. The tom was very grateful for the food offered and ate it with speed. When he finished, the nameless sat up and made quick work of trying to clean his fur of the mess he had made in his haste. The metallic scent of blood felt stuck to his pelt but at least the red wasn’t there anymore.

The nameless turned to Honey and dipped his head respectfully, “Thank you, where should we start for the lesson?

Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

The molly's ears perked when she was just finishing up her hare, a little soft growl escaped her throat when she heard he was walking back by himself. Who allows their own kit to walk this far of a distance to a stranger? She knew something was off but this made her upset inside, soon Honey made herself calm down as she licked the blood off her lips before she spoke. “You’re very welcome little one!” And just like that she’s bad to being cheerful not because she’s bipolar…it’s so Nameless would be less afraid.

Honey's tail flicked as she sighed, “well first I need to know what you know of course, but if you don’t know anything then we’ll start with the basics!” She said with a smile, his mother didn’t really say what he knew but it would be at least courteous to ask. As Honey awaited an answer she got busy with the carcasses and dragged them to a corner in the shed, once that was done she went to one of the hives. Of course as the tom was speaking she would be listening intently to every word.

Honey by ramen!