View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2024, 01:51 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ❝ i'm talking loud, not saying much ❞ [p]

Grooming his pelt was really something Fadingsun needed to take more seriously. For a short-haired cat, he often looked like an absolute mess these days. He'd finally found a few moments to give himself a good wash, and was about halfway through the process when he caught sight of a small kit teetering around.

Judging by the haphazard way this adventure was going for the little tyke, this had to be one of their first times out of the nursery. While Fadingsun generally made it a mission to avoid kits, this one worried him a little. They didn't seem... exactly ready for this. Then again, he knew next to nothing about children (thank the stars).

Eyes darted around the clearing, looking for anyone else to talk to this child instead of him. Finding nobody, he resigned to his fate with a sigh and glanced back at this kitten. "First time out of the nursery? You seem a little wobbly."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.