What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

He looked up quickly, stopping fumbling with the dirt. “Ah.. m-me?” He mumbled, exasperated as he watched her. Even an apprentice younger than him seemed more confident and loud. He mumbled something to himself as he made his way over to the confident looking molly. His yellow eyes frantically looking for a way out, but it seemed he was forced here. His ears flattened slightly more as he followed Wrenpaw. His tail hung low as well as his face as he continued onward. Hunting, that was a bitter bite in the tail. He wasn’t good at hunting but this was a chance to get better. He just knew he was going to get a clumsy catch. “W-where are.. we going?..” he mumbled quickly, sparring a glance at the apprentice with a tilt of his head. How does he get himself into these situations with apprentices? He will never know…

He waited for the mollies response before nodding slightly, his breath low, a slight huff of social tiredness. He didn’t want to talk but it was better then never knowing and following an apprentice blindly who could and might just as well lead him off a cliff. He frowned at the thought it was silly.

Wrenpaw
~<>~
35/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

"We're just huntin' in the territory is all," she explained, leading the way out of camp. Wrenpaw hadn't exactly been out to tour the unnamed swathes of the territory yet, but she knew where not to go, so she based their hunting spot around that. "I haven't had any hunting lessons yet, so I'm not all that sure what I'm supposed to be doin', but if you're not up for a quick lesson I can just try what feels right," She figured she'd offer the choice, because she was fairly certain she could figure out what to do on instinct alone if Frostmelt didn't feel like teaching. Her prickly demeanor was shoved away for now, anyway. The warrior seemed ok enough, and he hadn't done anything yet that rubbed her the wrong way, so she felt no use in keeping her guard raised. For now it was only a matter of catching one or two pieces of prey for the clan.