Old March 28th, 2024, 02:12 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Riddle me this… [Herb Gathering Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Twistedkit followed Mossfreckle to the medicine den, her twisted front leg, which was held just off the ground not slowing the apprentice-aged kit down at all. She still felt too old to be learning about herbs not to eat with other cats who were ranked as kits, all probably younger and smaller than her. She was pretty sure this was because kits often want to put everything in their mouths. She might still be ranked as a kit but she was too old to put random stuff in her mouth.

Salamanderkit timidly followed the strange, big, and scary cat to the medicine cat den, the moon old, who was tiny even for such a young kit remaining at the back, too scared and nervous to be any closer to the strange, big and scary cat then necessary. Maybe he wouldn't see her behind all of the other kits cause she was pretty sure she was the smallest and possibly the youngest as well. She hoped that he wouldn't cause he was big, scary and new. She didn't like things that were new or scary. Big by itself was fine. It was the scary and new part that were really the problem, though the big part did make him quite a bit more scary. (Both open)
Mothcloud looked at her daughter fondly. "Have fun, don't feel intimidated by being the older of the kits." Mothcloud purred gently

(I forgot about her leg. Unless that happened recently ? )

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3