View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 11:18 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: chilling by the water [rc picnic event! open to all!]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze turned his gaze to Fadinsun as the tom called out from the floodstone once more, his heart squeezed at the thought of what could be said before he was able to sigh with relief. A picnic, that sounded nice, lovely even. It would be a nice break and it was what Seabreeze needed, a bit of rest despite the chaos and stress. The lionheart forwent the prey in the pile not really hungry despite the lack of eating he has done lately. The sandy grey-blue tom padded along with the cats, then he made his way through the swarm and walked up to the new leader with a small dip of his head. "Hello, Fadingsun, as bittersweet as it is, I wanted to congratulate you on your new leadership. And also," His blue eyes shifted away from Fadingsun nervously, "Thank you for the position, I don't quite know what you and Dusklion see in me but I will do my best to live up to that and more."

He would for Riverclan and Cloverpaw. He wondered briefly if she was watching down from the stars, excited for him. She was supposed to be the lionheart, the deputy, and then leader, that was her plan and Seabreeze would've been there every paw step of the way and then it was cut short. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. Seabreeze was quite pleased that Fadingsun was leader of all cats, he had few others in his mind who he thinks would make for a good leader. Seabreeze gave his leader his full attention. After this, Seabreeze would use the picnic to get to know some of the clan mates in Riverclan that he didn't quite know yet.

[ @occultation - Fadingsun ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!