View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 09:35 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Oh, it was Brownpaw's mentor! He was probably leaving to go help Windclan. Before she could say hi though, Hawkbite caught Brownpaw's eye and walked over to her first.

So, she'd be doing battle training soon... would she have to spar with someone? Like another apprentice? Or maybe even the Enforcer himself... she was definitely quite a bit smaller, but a clever cat might be able to use that to their advantage. Hawkbite told her she couldn't come along this time, not like she was planning to, but offered to tell Brownpaw what happened after, which was very nice of him.

"I'll be looking forward to your story," she chirped happily. "And... oh, don't worry, I wasn't trying to sneak out! I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone, I wouldn't play a trick like that." Was that why he gave her that pointed look earlier? No, Brownpaw knew it would be for the best if she stayed behind. But maybe after she got her training, Brownpaw would become a strong Shadowclan warrior! Or not, that was okay too. Everycat was important!

@SuspiciousMindz
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 16th, 2024 at 09:39 PM.