View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 12:55 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Mossy Lookout [Enforcers Only]

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

News of Shadefrost’s death shocked the second youngest of the gathered enforcers. He was not fond of the older warrior in the slightest, however, he couldn’t help but admit that despite his many personality flaws, Shadefrost was a capable warrior. An ally that would be missed.

Hawkbite mentioning that he recommended Mistlewhisker to be the deputy caught him off guard, however, he couldn’t say that he was surprised. Mistlewhisker was an excellent member of the clan and worked her tail off too. Honestly, if Dawnstar named anyone to be the deputy, he would imagine that it’d be either the aforementioned she-cat, or Hawkbite. Mistlewhisker seemed to be taking the news well, good for her.

A flicker of anger flashed in his eyes as the one-eyed cat mentioned cats not listening to Mossfreckle, but he remained silent. More frequent punishments for failed patrols could definitely work and was absolutely something he could get behind. If that didn’t work, then permanently exiling could be another option. Darkfall had always been one to try and work through things calmly and diplomatically, but lately his entire world view had begun to change. If the cats weren’t going to do their part and help out with keeping the clan up and running, they had no right to be in the clan.

The sound of pawsteps approaching caused his head to snap up, to where his eyes instantly locked onto his mate and her former apprentice. Blue eyes narrowing slightly, he stared a little to long at them before turning back to the Commander of their little crew. Now was not the time to be distracted, especially not when Larkfire had made it very clear that she basically wanted nothing to do with him.

”The guards are dreadfully inactive.” Darkfall said, speaking at last. Sitting up a little, he fixed his gaze on Hawkbite ”I will be talking with those who remain, and should they continue to disappoint, I will be finding replacements for them.” He didn’t mention that he hadn’t been doing the best of jobs recently either, as he figured that was obvious with all that had been going on, but his guards had been very MIA lately. He was going to have to fix that. Flexing his claws a bit at the thought, he then looked over the others gathered ”Suggestions for new guards are welcome.” before nodding to the Commander to show that he was done.

[ @SuspiciousMindz @Wingnettle @Micanomancy @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @ellie this is totally not really late (i’m so sorry)]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here