View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2024, 07:14 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: foggy dreams and bone deep guilt [p]

( @Marigoldwhisper )

minkpaw resisted the urge to reach out again, instead averting her eyes with a slight turn of her head, and couldnt do anything but listen to the kit sob for what felt like forever. she had opened her maw to reply but no words found their way out, all the thoughts and feelings rushing through her head far beyond what she could ever express with words alone.
"im sorry" they finally repeated quietly, helpless to do much more than focus on the words she had already said until her mind stopped racing, "i dont think i could express why exactly, but i cant bear to stay in riverclan any longer. its.." minkpaw tried the more matter of fact route, it had always been easy to rely on the facts when emotions got the best of her and now it was simply the least painful option. "its not because of you. if i could i wouldve stayed, begged fadingsun to be allowed to train you and give you a apprenticehood worth remembering but i cant give you any of that. even if i stayed i couldnt have." minkpaw inhaled shakily, "im going to join shadowclan" now it was out. she had revealed the biggest betrayal of this whole situation and even though she was speaking to a kit far younger than herself she couldnt help but lower her gaze in fearful anticipation of the reaction she was about to witness.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements