View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2023, 01:21 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

| Lightningpaw |

Turned out, the medicine cat apprentice didn't have to search much for the elusive tom. Didn't have to search at all, actually. A single, deadpanned word meeting her ears almost as soon as she'd poked her head into the warriors' den spread a devilish grin across her face before her gaze had landed on Leechscar. Judging by the expression on his face, he was ecstatic to see her. Just as cheery and bright as the tone of his voice.

Opening her maw to greet him in turn, he continued, instantly shutting down whatever idea or reason she'd had for visiting him in the first place. Oh come now, was that any way to treat your former apprentice who wanted nothing more than to ensure your well being? Tsk tsk, this was worse than she'd imagined. As far as Lightningpaw was concerned, she'd have to tail after him today. Ensure he was nice and giddy by the end of the day. Was she risking getting tossed down a badger sett? Probably. But it was for the good of the clan! Never mind the growing smirk that indicated otherwise.

"You wound me, boss. And here I was just making sure you were doing alright after the fire. It's my job to make sure everyone is doing tip-top, you know," she mewed, her grin turning coy as she attempted - and failed at - a look of innocent concern. Raising one cat brow curiously, she padded towards the tom as she continued. "So, what are we doing today?"

Yep. Definitely getting tossed down a badger sett. It was fine, really. Leechscar only seemed grumpier than he was. By a small amount. If anything, it was a future Lightningpaw's problem. Present Lightningpaw was having fun.

-

@Undertaker [Leechscar]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios