Old March 24th, 2024, 05:39 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: Making a Bird's nest [RC EVENT]

Event [#event]

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons

Not as many as Rainpaw hoped. Well, the older apprentice would have to make do. "A-Alright! So, if you guys find anything i-in the camp, um feel free to use it to d-decorate. I have a few feathers and shells here," he said, poking at the pitifully small pile. Only five, two feathers and three shells. Not nearly enough to decorate his mentor's entire den. "So, if you will follow me, we can start decorating!" the one-eyed tabby mewed cheerfully, He grabbed his small bundle of trinkets before padding to Birdsnow's den. Rainpaw set down his trinkets before turning to the cats he managed to gather. Stars, he wondered how his mentor was able to handle such a big clan, the apprentice was nervous with this small group of cats! The one-eyed cat fixed a nervous smile before speaking. "So i-if you have any trinkets, you can go ahead and use them, but f-for now w-w-we'll use these. So uh- g-go ahead and start decorating," he said, moving to the side so his gathered crowd can access the pile.

THIS EVENT IS STILL OPEN !! FEEL FREE TO HAVE YOUR CAT HOP ON IN

DO NOT QUOTE OR MENTION ME IF YOUR CAT IS NOT DIRECTLY INTERACTING WITH RAINPAW [ex. talking, asking a q]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies