View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2024, 08:42 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear || thunderclan medicine cat apprentice
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Blood. That was the first thing that touched Springpaw’s nostrils. It’s tangible, acrid smell made her stomach clench and almost made her have a sense of deja vu, but thankfully, it wasn’t enough to knock herself off her feet. With enough strength mustering in her body from the cold numbing her muscles, the young calico strutted towards the entrance of the den. Her eyes quickly focused towards the half-conscious Violetfreckle as the molly bled profusely. It didn’t look to be far too lethal, but lethal enough that if she bled out anymore, she could risk dying of blood loss. “Set her… onto… one of… the closest… moss-beds… q-quickly… she could… risk passing out… if she… doesn’t get… medical treatment… as soon… as possible,” the medic barked, looking up towards Bumblestar before darting back towards the herb storage, dipping her paws in to grab spoonfuls of herbs that she may need for this particular patient. It seemed to be a common thing to see Violetfreckle come into the medicine den with an injury or two. What was her deal? “D… Drizzlecloud… we may… have a… clinical… patient… on our paws… I’m grabbing… poppyseeds… marigold… and cobwebs… to help Violetfreckle… through the pain…” Springpaw explained, her mouth muffled by the leaf-like bundle that held each herb that was needed for this dire situation. Hopefully her mentor heard her before she darted back towards the injured Violetfreckle.

@dino. @Omari @vellichor

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; January 15th, 2024 at 11:29 AM.