View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:26 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Pacing back and forth as she'd been, Lightningstorm almost missed the arrival of yet another patrol, a sigh of relief escaping her. Mushrooms and moss! Neither herb was highly perishable, but they were of immense use to her, especially now with the minks about. Confusion creasing her brow momentarily as she met Dustbunny halfway through the clearing, her gaze went straight towards the entrance in an attempt to find Fieldspark and Caterpillarpaw. Even as she failed at spotting them, the medicine cat couldn't help but scowl at the tunneler's report. Thank the stars at least one of the cats in the patrol could be depended on. She had hoped that Caterpillarpaw would be more proactive with her mentor so severely wounded. That she would have been eager to go get the much needed herbs that might save his life. Evidently she had been mistaken. The paw was well on her way on becoming one of WindClan's finest, no doubt.

"Don't apologize, love. It's not your fault. As it is, you've brought more than I usually find on my own. This will be proper helpful. I'll check up on the other two later, no need to trouble yourself over it. Thanks for the lot," the medicine cat mewed, half exasperated in Dustbunny's behalf, half rushed to get back to her patients. She felt much more confident treating them with these resources at paw now.

@Moonraven [Dustbunny]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios