Old April 15th, 2024, 07:35 AM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

G I N G E R K I T
riverclan - she-kit - 1 moon
post 7

A sneeze awoke Gingerkit on this day. She'd been dreaming about what grownups did- which was to say, sit around and do nothing. Mama and Fafies didn't seem to be around her when she opened her eyes, so entertainment was the order of the day according to a very tiny brain.

But where to go getting that entertainment? That was the question, one she didn't have much of an answer for at the moment. Uncurling from her loaf position - which would've been a lot cuter and warmer had Mama not decided to run off to do Grownup Things or whatever it was that had swept the Big Warm away from her - and did a Big Stretch, bending her little chest to the ground and curling her tail in the air like a proud Weader Cat. A yawn escaped her, exposing a tiny pink tongue and fresh-minted milk teeth. Perfect for nibbling ankles and being a menace to society. Kit-blue eyes closed for a heartbeat, and in this image, she barely looked much like she woke up and chose chaos. More like just a cute kitten waking up from a nap.

But a self-imposed menace got up to Activities! She returned to a level position on her paws, and padded off on small white legs to go bother someone who was not Mama or Fafies.

OPEN

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!