Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them23 moons
tags;

Poppysong wonders if Riverclan will show their faces. They turn back to face forward, deep in their thoughts. They wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t, having heard they didn’t show last moon. Are they ok? It’s like they have fallen apart and gone silent.

Before Poppysong could theorize why, a familiar face pops up beside them. Hawkfur?

”It’s nice to see you!” They smile, curling their tail. Maybe they can cheer them up, especially after the… turbulent last few days. ”The sky is gorgeous today.”

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 49 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur grinned back, some of the exhaustion leaving his blue eyes. "It really is. Forgot how much I love Newleaf--Leafbare lasted forever!" A casual chuckle. It was nice to see his friend out and about, even though their leg seemed a bit sore still. He didn't bring it up, since he felt as though his comments would be unwanted. It was also nice to see someone who was at least trying to put on a happy face. Hawkfur wasn't very good at it, and it seemed neither was most of WindClan. Poppysong's attempt at enthusiasm had the older tom wanting to try as well.

Bumblestar's report was not what he expected, and Hawkfur cast a searching gaze towards Dawnstar. It sounded like Bumblestar was accusing her of having a cannibal in her clan. The tom shuddered, the dark red stripe along his spine fluffing up. "I couldn't imagine what would bring a cat to eat another, save for severe starvation." He muttered to Poppysong, keeping quiet so really only they could hear. He didn't want anyone from ShadowClan thinking he was dissing them. "I don't know how I feel being allied with a clan that might eat others." He knew the rumors that Dawnstar ate kits, but, like most reasonable cats, Hawkfur had assumed it was nothing but a silly rumor to keep young cats in line. Surely there was a reasonable explanation for all of this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~