Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

❀⊱ { carrying 3 Cobweb // 2 Marigold // 1 Moss // 1 Oak Leaf // 1 Poppy } ⊰❀

Diligent white tipped paws carried the freckled oriental shaped herbalist onward as he padded out of Shadowclan camp and into the marshy, towering pine forested realms beyond, sharp alpine scents mingling with the floral marigold scents that wafted from the leaf bundle that hung from Mossfreckle’s white muzzle, clenched gingerly within the sharp canines of his maw. The pace was quick as the shadowy clan slunk through their territory, their deeply verdant conifer land turned golden and Windswept as shadows wisp amongst the wind… focus, focus, focus, focus… a lone incantation, a whisper chanted throughout the medicine cat apprentices starry mind, thump thump thump was all he heard among the ocean static that filled his angular ear, the thump thump thump of his heart was all he heard over the howling of the wind - a tête-à-tête of nerves and excitement prickled his white and sepia pelt, insecurity trailing small slivers of crimson down his tattered heart… focus, focus, focus, focus… he was a whiskers length away from the edge of a cliff but this fall was controlled and meticulous, a switch flipping to calm as if the ocean static had manifested in calming waves that washed his starry mind clean. Beside him ran the calico apprentice who had always been a beam of light in his life, a golden ray of sunshine in the darkness of his starry mind - well, warrior now, Palesong, a cant of his angular head and a soft twitch of the corners of his whitened muzzle, a nod and he was off… he was glad to have capable paws among Shadowclan’s currently lackadaisical ranks. Coming to a halt along with the rest of Shadowclan, Mossfreckle set his bundle between his petite white tipped paws and sat, feathery tail twitching in anticipation as mossy hues searched the growing crowd for the tortoiseshell form of Shadowclan’s tortured [Hollywood] starlet who he had entrusted to carry the second bundle of precious healing supplies for the battle, his eyes darting momentarily to catch a glimpse of Fogwatcher and Hillstrider whom he wasn’t sure had come… he knew Birdie wouldn’t be they - hopefully.

{ @carmen ~ Starlingstreak }
{ @starry ~ Palesong } [mention - she has showed up even more now o7 ]
{ @SuspiciousMindz ~ Fogwatcher } [ mention ]
{ @Mica ~ Hillstrider } [ mention ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker