Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

CORMORANTPAW
she/her | riverclan apprentice | 14 moons
long-furred, smoky-black mackerel tabby with bits of white; yellow eyes
active purrks: prison break - t1
[ @Fritter @hades. ]

Another patrol. Not like the tabby was surprised. But instead of a normal patrol, it was apparently an… herb patrol? Cormorantpaw cast a glance towards the recently made medicine cat, not that she held any sort of doubt towards the new medic, but it was just awkward to be called up for a herb patrol and now hold any sort of idea of what the herb she expected her and her clan-mates to find was genuinely about. Then again, it wasn’t like she was against the idea of going out and collecting herbs for the clan - it just meant that she’d be able to prosper in helping out with the clan. All her old wounds from the time that she hadn’t been present in the clan had all closed up and were covered by her thick coat, but the trembling aching in her muscles from the havoc that occurred a few moons ago of her endless traveling hadn’t seemed to ease itself away. Maybe Mistyheart had something that could help suppress the aching? She wasn’t completely sure of what those herbs were called that helped her relax and numb away the pain, but maybe she’d ask at some point.

A younger her would’ve been bickering all day about the prospect of going out to collect herbal remedies. She hadn’t held the same thoughts anymore, but it was faintly amusing to think of herself being so vigilant of not wanting to go out and collect herbs for the clan. Then again, her whole kithood was a mess; her mother left without saying a word, and her siblings were gone before she held any chance to grow a closer bond with them. But, the idea of heading out toward unfamiliar territory was exciting, to say the least, given that she had never seen the territory of Haven Springs before. It was often gossiped as one of the more ‘neater’ parts of the territory, being known for its two hot springs made specifically for relaxation purposes. Given that she hadn’t necessarily been taken towards that part of the territory before, maybe it would be nice to have a chance to look around at the place. The molly shook her head to distract herself from her thoughts, focusing back on the fact that she was placed on a patrol to collect herbs for Mistyshard.

It had seemed that only one of her patrol-mates had already been waiting for both herself and Fallenwish to take notice. Garlicfeather wasn’t someone she was familiar with, but she’d hopefully assume that he wouldn’t be like the last pair of warriors she was placed with who hadn’t bothered to show up at all for that patrol in particular. Just the thought of that alone made her hackles bristle, but she forced her fur to lie flat as she weaved her way through the crowd, not necessarily being the tallest cat in the clan even though she was considerably supposed to be technically a warrior by now. Wasn’t her fault she got lost a little bit after the incidents of the flooding of the old RiverClan camp. Approaching the warrior, the adolescent allowed her lips to form into a small smile to hopefully show past her unwavering suspicions. She wanted to make a good impression, after all.

“Well? It seems that we were placed on a patrol to collect some prestigious herbs for Mistyshard herself. Not that I don’t mind, I’ve been itching to get my paws moving along and explore some of the territory after my long absence.” she purred, a teasing glint apparent in her bisque-colored eyes as she got ready for the patrol to head out once Fadingwish arrived… if he will, that is.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker