View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2024, 02:20 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Earning My Keep [Eaglepaw Training Thread]

( @Mica )

Eaglepaw's words were somewhat conflicting, insisting that his position didn't change her opinion of him but also promising to prove herself worthy of being his apprentice. He didn't try to argue it, however; hopefully with time she'd see that he was really just like any other cat, except with a little more power.

He shot her a look at her admission that she'd snuck out of camp during the raid. The news surprised him; how had a kit managed to sneak past all of the warriors? It was impressive that she'd managed to steal herbs from ThunderClan, but it had been a dangerous choice.

"You've definitely got a lot of dedication to your Clan, and that's admirable," he praised. His tone hardening a bit, he added, "But now that you're an apprentice, you need to always think carefully before you act. If you do something like that again, you won't be shown as much mercy. You could easily be killed."

What Eaglepaw did was good, but at the same time he didn't want her acting reckless and getting herself killed... or worse. He made a mental note to teach her how to fight as soon as possible.

Eventually, they reached their first destination: Rugged Range. "This is a pretty barren place," he called, having to raise his voice over the wind. "The cliffs here are very dangerous, so always tread carefully and stay away from the edge." Briefly, a memory of his sister almost falling to her death here coursed through his mind, and he shuddered.

"Not too many prey animals or herbs are here; this isn't the most useful territory, but it has a storied history."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.