Old April 16th, 2024, 04:48 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Teams n' Trainin' n' Teachin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Toadpaw meowed hey to Willowpaw. The blind nine moon old was sure that she could succeed. After all she was the only strong cat in this clan full of weaklings. Her blindness didn't mean anything. It wouldn't prevent her from becoming leader one day. She wouldn't let anything prevent that. That goal was the sole reason she bothered to pretend to be like everyone else. Otherwise she might still do it but just until she learned how to hunt and fight so she could survive on her own. Her goal was the only reason she hadn't yet left the clan. It didn't matter that the cat teaching her was also an apprentice. She was sure that she would do amazingly.

Wishpaw meowed hey to the cat teaching her. She wasn't looking forward to the battle moves, but at least this was only water hunting... She also wasn't looking forward to the swimming lesson, even though she already knew how to swim. @SeonghwasBunnyEars
Willowpaw gave a friendly mrrow of greeting. Noting the apprentice was blind like her brother Weepingpaw. "Alrighty. I'm Willowpaw as you've heard, pleased to actually talk to you." She started. "Let's start with hunting, the hunter crouch and controlling your steps and strength are vital to fighting, so lets learn them first." Willowpaw mewed, "Come along" She mewed, letting the apprentice follow her voice and scent, knowing from Weepingpaw how annoying it was to be led around with a useless tail over there shoulder. When they arrived to a more of a secluded area Willowpaw stopped and turned.

"Alright. So first show me you best hunters crouch." Willowpaw instructed calmly, her beautiful blue hues shone as she sat on a small rock and watched. Willowpaw fluffed up her light grey fur against the breeze, her brown paws kneeded the ground like dough.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3