My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Sweet Nightmares... [P]

Sweetsong of RiverClan

She/Her
34 Moons
Purrks:

Herbal Knowledge T1; Flock Together T1; Dreamwalker
----------------------------------------------------------------

She gazed deep into his hate. But she saw sorrow within. She let out a small chuckle, "I see... you have been hurt by those closest. Trust is so easily broken, and so hard to repair..." She shook her head, "I don't know. I went to sleep, expecting dreams, and I was falling into yours. I thought it was mine, but then I realized I was being led somewhere...and that somewhere is you." She looked around again, then asked, "Have you tried leaving on your own?"
She spoke of the cavern, the heavy feeling that weighed down on them. She turned, gesturing with her fluffy tail for him to walk beside her. She stood a little under his shoulder in height, but she held her chin and tail high, her demeanor friendly and inviting. Sweetsong glanced over upon hearing the question of an elder called Pondwhisker. Someone else dear to Crowpaw, she presumed.
But she did not recall a Pondwhisker in some moons, and so she shook her head slowly, "I am so very sorry to tell you that he walks with StarClan...I did not know him myself..." Green eyes filled with tears looked up at Crowpaw, worried and anxious of how this news would affect him, ready to cry just knowing how this could hurt him.... She hated having to be the one to share the news with him. Why wouldn't Pondwhisker come to Crowpaw himself to tell him he had gone?
How lonely Crowpaw must be. She was surprised to know he was still an apprentice. He was very large for one. Had he been held back?

But just as she was surprised that he was still a 'paw, she was surprised when he asked if she was a new warrior. Sweetsong felt her ears burn. "N-no, I'm not a new warrior..." She admitted sheepishly, "I've been a warrior for at least....two years now? I was born in early newleaf...thirty-four moons ago," Sweetsong whispered. "My size can be a bit...off-putting, I suppose.."

@SpiritedWarrior

Last edited by Tiabirb; February 29th, 2024 at 04:35 PM.