Default Re: no mans land. (Albatrosses Territory) [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Albatross

"Some kind of animal...cannibal.."

tags; ( @ItsATryp ; Bat )

he/him / loner / redacted

Silver Tongue [active]

Albatross poked his head out of the shadowy box in an attempt to seem less intimidating. "Oh no, you misunderstand." the brown cat grinned. "What's mine is yours. Of course I'm already full, so I'm happy to share." He wasn't unfamiliar with lying through he's teeth.

The cat flicked his tail at the dead bird. "Go ahead."

Bat flinched slightly as he saw movement in the shadows, but realized it was just the stranger who was talking. The stranger in question, he could guess now, was much older than he was, which made the small black tom much more anxious. While he felt an aura of danger surrounding this cat, he couldn't exactly prove that Albatross was lying either. Something about the way he spoke was... compelling, if Bat was trying to describe it. Still, though, he sniffed at the bird for any sign of poison. Truthfully, though, he was unfamiliar with most poisonous things so to his evaluation the bird was perfectly fine. "Um, I guess..." he said nervously before taking a hesitant, small bite out of the thrush to further determine if it was safe to eat the whole thing or not. If he tasted anything off, he'd quickly spit it out.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that