View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2024, 12:27 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

Honey stood there quite confused…maybe this tom's parents were like hers? (they are indeed not ) Her pop gave her a name at 6 moons old once they found her envy for somehow always finding some honey, but Nameless looked to be around 3 or maybe he’s just tiny than most kits? Her train of thought went on for a while before she remembered him asking for conformation if she was who she was.

“Why yes! Sorry, I was just thinking about something……well little one your mother entrusted me with you to train you on the do's and don'ts on herbs and berries! Also for extra fun I will also teach you to plant and harvest without damaging said items!” The molly sounded awfully enthusiastic then again she is just in her mid 20 moons so life was doing well by her. “Now, your mother didn’t tell me when she was going to get you…which is a bit of a rat move…. but I do have many activities for us to do before moonrise.” Her tone soften slightly as she smiled, her paw nudged the hare closer to the tom once she felt confident enough that Nameless understood Honey began to eat her hare.

Honey by ramen!
(You are completely fine!)

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

Nameless listened and nodded along with the enthusiastic she-cat's words. Most times the cats that taught him were much less pleased to be doing so, much more rude and straight to the point but the tom didn’t find himself disliking it, it was just odd for him. Herbs and plant safety, as well as planting and harvesting. The nameless tilted his head a bit in confusion when Honey mentioned his mother not mentioning when she was picking him up but…why should she?

I walked myself here, Mother isn’t getting me. After the lesson, I will walk myself h-” The nameless cut off when the molly started to push one of the hares to him. Was she offering her prey to him? Why would she do that? Then a hunger pain hit him and the nameless shrugged in his mind to himself and caught the hare by his claws and brought it to him to munch on.

Additional activities as well, this she-cat was very kind, the nameless decided as he ungracefully shredded the rabbit as he ate it. It had been a moment before he had the time to hunt and then some more when he was able to hunt successfully. He has mostly been having housefolk scrap with a few rats here and there. Oh! He also caught that mouse that one time but that seemed more like luck as he wasn’t able to get anymore.

Father said that hunger was a good motivation to just get better at hunting then and Mother didn’t say anything about it. The tom was very grateful for the food offered and ate it with speed. When he finished, the nameless sat up and made quick work of trying to clean his fur of the mess he had made in his haste. The metallic scent of blood felt stuck to his pelt but at least the red wasn’t there anymore.

The nameless turned to Honey and dipped his head respectfully, “Thank you, where should we start for the lesson?

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]