View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2024, 11:26 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Sprucepaw's Assessment [P]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

In the absolute excitement of watching Sprucepaw in his element so soundly and absolutely nailing it Mudhound had resorted to standing on their own tail, so that the ecstatic wagging would not disturb him. They were just SO HAPPY! LOOK AT THEIR LITTLE HUNTER!!! THAT WAS MUDDY'S BOY, THEY TAUGHT HIM THAT!!!

Well not the climbing, the tripod would be lavishing Redhawk in praise for teaching him those expert skills later but the foundation of hunting was their fault. In a good way for once!

Watching the tom fly thought the trees like he was born to them Mudhound couldnt help but think of that first 'kitnapping', how he'd been so little and so scared (oops) but had soaked up the knowledge like a sponge and flourished. That'd been the start of the two's bond but now the apprentice had long surpassed his mentor in hunting skills.

Honestly he'd only need to prove he could hunt one more different type of prey and Mudhound was keen to pass with flying colors, given the skill he'd dispatched the first two creatures.

So, in an act that was probably not normal for a mentor to do in an assessment, a brown head poked out of a nearby bush and beamed at the apprentice throwing up a cat thumbs up before pulling back and disappearing again.

@Alchemist Kitsune @dino.

Last edited by Rani; March 12th, 2024 at 11:27 PM.