Old April 17th, 2024, 03:47 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

~Duststorm~
Female, 27 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A long-furred, gray and white bicolor tabby with piercing orange eyes.
Family: Sister of Blackfeather.

It was a little frightening by herself suddenly. No Teardrop to help her escape if a fox nipped at her, and no one to pull her out of the river... But fishing was the best she had. Swallowing, she puffed out her annoyingly long fur and kept her head high as she trotted to the river.

In a few moment her lonely form emerged from the grass, and she looked down into the raging surface.

Cold...

She remembered that strange peace as she choked on the flowing force of the water. The freezing touch that managed to get through her double-coat was easy to feel once more. But she hadn't been afraid of it...

"Feels rather dark to think about it all like that," she chuckled nervously to herself. Feeling a dreadful sense that she didn't know her own self very well.

A sudden wretch and coughing fit shuddered her body. It took her mind from the questions, and she shook herself out once it ended, shrugging it off. Her lungs couldn't handle a long run before quite as well as others, but just running nowadays caused these little fits.

She curled her fluffy tail close.

She knew this was only supposed to be her, but she wanted Blackfeather by her side. Teardrop was kind, but he wasn't her sister. However, Blackfeather didn't seem to be the same sister she knew either. Something had changed. Those loving big-sister-"I'll protect you"-eyes, had gone dark, and cold.

Shaking her head, she realized many easy catches had already swum by. Just like her to start staring at an important moment. This could determine if she stayed or not in the clan! And here she was... thinking about her sister..

After a while of waiting and snatching, she had four acceptable catches, after throwing a strange looking one back in.

(+4 Fish)
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; April 17th, 2024 at 03:53 PM.